Collectors Universe Jobs
PCGS World Coin Researcher/Cataloger (Collectors Universe)
Identifies and Catalogs Coins for World Coin Submissions.
Essential Responsibilities:- Identify and catalog world coin submissions.
- Research coins by means of books, internet, or outside consultants.
- Communicate with customer service and other departments about issues relating to world coins.
- Maintain and update coin number data base.
Competencies:• Problem solving: Must have good problem solving skills and show good judgment.
• Technical Skills: Proficiency with computers and software applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and effective internet searching. Should have proficient skills in typing; ten key by touch.
• Communications; Must be able to communicate effectively either orally or by other means; email etc.
• Team work: Willing and able to work well with others.
• Organizational Support: Follow policies and procedures, complete tasks correctly and on time.
- Organization: Be able to prioritize and have knowledge of what needs to be done first.
- Professionalism: Respect others, and work well under pressure.
- Quality: Demonstrate accuracy while still maintaining a high level of productivity.
- Dependability: Follow instruction and respond to management directions
Qualifications: The ability to perform essential duties in a satisfactory manner.
Education/Skills: High school diploma or the equivalent. Knowledge of World Geography desired.
Language Skills: Have the ability to write, read, and comprehend instructions and correspondence. Able to translate text written in various languages. Bilingual – Ability to read simplified and traditional Chinese.
Computer skills: Proficient with Windows & Microsoft Office. Excel, Word, and company software.
Reasoning Ability: The ability to apply common sense and understanding to carry out instructions. The ability to deal with certain problem orders in a variety of situations. Needs to demonstrate good judgment based on information obtained through research.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The employee must be able to move up to 10-50 lbs. or more.
Work Environment: The work environment may be hectic due to the duties performed in this area. Noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
To apply, email [email protected]