Collectors Universe Jobs
Manager - Digital Marketing Europe (PCGS)
The Manager, Europe Digital Marketing will generate revenue, increase awareness and support the growth of our grading and authentication services focused on PCGS Professional Coin Grading Services in Europe. The position will lead digital and online marketing initiatives in Europe, including but not limited to creation and design of marketing content, promotions, campaigns and execution on PCGS websites, mobile-optimized and mobile App’s and social media channels and digital advertising programs. The position will be responsible for developing and executing revenue generating partnerships and advertising programs throughout Europe with media companies, dealers, websites and other businesses.
Collectors Universe, Inc. (NASDAQ: CLCT) is the leader in third-party
authentication and grading services for high-value collectibles worldwide. PCGS sets the stand in coin grading,
authentication and informational services and is expanding rapidly around the
globe with new offices in Europe and Europe.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Leads and manages PCGS digital advertising partnerships, brand marketing,
design, website content, digital initiatives, and campaign execution in Europe,
including but not limited to:
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities Required:
- Revenue Creation: responsible for
developing and executing partnerships with media, dealers, auction houses and
other advertising partners throughout Europe.
This position will have primary responsibility for monetization of
PCGSEurope.com and other international marketing websites, email, mobile,
social media and public relations promotional partnerships, campaigns and
- Marketing Coordination: plan, create and execute digital-centric
marketing plans and initiatives for PCGS vertical segments in Europe. Develop,
plan and execute all activities related to conceptualizing and implementing
market strategy and achieving marketing targets focused initially on PCGS coin
grading and authentication services.
- Creative Design: responsible for
online creative process ranging from an entire website build, campaign
development to supporting PCGS with creative support; entails creative brief,
wireframes, mock-ups, copy writing, design and promotional content to acquire
new, retain and grow relationships with PCGS most profitable customers.
- Website Design: spearheads creation and execution of brand
websites design, content and campaigns tailored to Europe marketplace, working
closely with PCGS IT and outside vendors. Also, performs complete testing of
all digital applications in market. Updates designs and wireframes based on
end-user, internal feedback and surveys.
- Online Marketing: builds and launches online and mobile marketing
campaigns to generate awareness and (targeting collectors and dealers) for
website traffic generation for PCGS using innovative and integrated marketing
solutions, including SEO/SEM, video, social media, website design and
integration, email and online advertising.
- Language/Local Market Expertise:
as the lead marketer for PCGS in Europe, this position is expected to
effectively write and execute copy in local language, oversee and edit in local
languages and customize/direct all aspects of marketing in language to optimize
performance and market penetration in Europe. While fluency in French or German
is a requirement, ideally this position would be conversant in several other
- E-mail Marketing: administers the creation and deployment of
direct marketing initiatives, including but not limited to regularly-scheduled
e-newsletters, special offer incentives, promotional programs, etc.
- Public Relations: ability to
effectively develop and execute press and media relations in Europe to build
awareness of the PCGS brand.
- Social Media: heads creation and deployment of all social media
activations and marketing campaigns (integration with YouTube, LinkedIn,
Twitter, Facebook and user-generated and -supplied content submissions),
including leveraging feedback from clients and fans/registered users of PCGS
mobile/web products. Experience
marketing and managing campaigns in social media platforms in Europe.
- Search Engine Optimization: utilizes knowledge of SEO best
practices and strategies in Europe to execute SEO integration within all PCGS’
- Oversees continued research and implementation of current trends and
strategies to maximize resources for enhanced marketing effectiveness and
- Support customer service, client relations and business development
teams with product collateral, demos, presentations, promotions and other
campaigns to drive leads and build awareness of PCGS products.
- Marketing Analytics: track and
report campaign and website performance utilizing Google Analytics, Silver Pop
and other analytics tools to assess and optimize campaign performance. The
ideal candidate should be adept at eCommerce, data tracking and using
metrics to identify, interpret and capitalize on marketing trends.
Candidate should be an upstart-high potential who is adventurous yet
comfortable stretching boundaries and, as well as a collaborative member of the
- Utilizes CRM/database and SilverPop email solutions, including online
forms for program management, e-newsletter registrations, membership program
subscriptions, promotional programs, etc. for real-time information sharing and
customized marketing implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Masters degree, including International MBA or other advanced degree
- Fluency (written and verbal) in French or German and English required,
multi-lingual skills preferred in other European languages.
- Be creative,
dynamic, passionate and ready to build brand awareness and revenue for PCGS
with collectors and dealers throughout Europe.
- Minimum 2 years experience in digital development and management in
Europe, including a minimum of 1-2 years experience with firsthand creation,
deployment and maintenance of websites, mobile sites, e-commerce shops and
social media pages tailored to attract and retain customers (B2B or B2C) in
- Experience building high-traffic and lead generating e-commerce websites,
with search marketing and optimization, social media and public relations in Europe
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, ability to articulate and
formulate plans with data
- Ideal candidate will be proficient in several of the digital development
creative applications using Adobe products, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign,
Flash, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Contribute and After Effects. Experience working with video creation and
editing and motion graphic design is preferred.
- Strong writing, analytical, communications and organizational skills.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment working on
multiple projects at the same time.
- Must be comfortable engaging and managing third-party agencies and
vendors to execute specific functions of PCGS/Collectors Universe digital
- Must be comfortable working additional hours as needed (nights and
weekends) in order to ensure on-time deployment of platforms.
- Ability to take direction or work autonomously when needed.
- Must be passionate and want to participate in a game changing fast-paced
- Position is based in our Paris, France or Santa Ana, CA office.
- Employees based in the U.S must be U.S. Citizens
- International travel required; could be up to 50% of the time depending
on base location.
How to apply: Please submit your cover letter and resume today to email@example.com.
- Collectors Universe is the leader in third-party authentication and
grading services for high-value collectibles. Checkout www.collectors.com to
- PCGS is the standard in coin grading, authentication and informational
- Equal opportunity employer.